Read "Website Security for Dummies":
New to SSL? Find answers to most frequently asked questions by our clients about SSL certificates ...
- What is an SSL Certificate?
- How to install and use your SSL Certificate?
- How do I get the green bar of trust?
- What is a site seal?
- What are the different types of validation?
- What is vetting? What is the vetting process?
- What is the vetting process for DV certificates?
- What is the vetting process for OV certificates?
- What is the vetting process for EV certificates?
- What is SGC?
- What is a Wildcard?
- What is an IP adress SSL certificate?
- Why choose SSL247 and not a Certificate Authority (CA) directly?
- What is a SAN SSL Certificate?
- What are the differences between a Wildcard and a SAN SSL Certificate?
- What happens if my SSL certificate isn't trusted?
- What is the SSL Certificate Name Mismatch Error?
- How do I stop the "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items" message?
- What is SSL warranty?
- What is RSA, DSA and ECC?
- What is SHA-1 / SHA-2?
- Which browsers and Operating Systems are compatible with SHA-2?
- What is Norton's Seal-in-search?
- What is DigiCert's malware scanning?
- What is DigiCert's Vulnerability assessment?
Vocabulary is not clear? Visit our glossary here
Our Wizard is here to help you choose the right certificate for all your needs. If you have any doubts, don’t hesitate to contact our accredited SSL consultants for personalised, impartial advice.